1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Resizing kag doesnt work 1920:1080

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Dett11, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Dett11

Dett11 Shipwright

Hi, i have this problem whenever i alt-tab out the game and then in again, the game wont resize and i see blue edges, the game wont fit the screen properly. This means i have to restart the game every single time this happens.

Also i checked the console and each time i reopen kag it resizes it upwards.
    From 1920:1080 to something like 2056:1050 and just continues.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

And sorry if there is allready a thread and fix about this, then please close this one if there allready is.

EDIT: I checked kag and I play on 1024*768, not 1920:1080, however KAG resizes to 1920*1080 i prefer to play on said resolution because the game looks better, i 1920:1080 it all seems so stretched and the icons are so small.

Thanks,

Dett

2. Poonchy

Poonchy Tree Planter

The game does have an issue with resizing after you alt+tab or windows key out of it. Just play on your monitors native resolution, and it should be fine. Playing on smaller resolutions than your monitors native will make things look blurry or stretched, and when the game does re-size, it shouldn't be going past your monitors native resolution. If your still having troubles, try playing it in a window. I play on 1920x1080 resolution and my game looks really clear and the icons are fine for me.

Kagesha likes this.
  3. Dett11

Dett11 Shipwright

Hi i play on 1920:1080 but theres still som gui problems. If you use quickchat, v i beleive it is, the list of pretexted messages, some options are not viewable on the screen, they are not in range. I think this is a bug. Example: the "fall back" shout.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

There is also widescreen 1920x1080 GUI issue when changing classes emblem shows twice side by side.
    I also get the issue with V say commands not showing.