1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Resolution won't go into 1920x1080?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Dishes, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Dishes

Dishes Shipwright

So I was playing King Arthurs gold maybe not even an hour ago and everything was fine, next time I started it though, I would set it into 1920x1080 full screen, but it goes into 1680x1050 full screen.

I just got a bigger monitor so I wanted to enjoy it to the fullest, heh. I've reinstalled the game, ran in compatibility mode for XP and Vista, ran as administrator and not as admin, nothing works.

Anyone having the same problem?

2. whitejade

whitejade Shipwright

I am, also trying to play in 1080p. It worked just fine a few hours earlier.

3. Dishes

Dishes Shipwright

Well I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem, sucks.

4. whitejade

whitejade Shipwright

There's been plenty of hotfixes for the 262 release today, and I'm sure there's more to come. Besides the resolution 'glitch', my game started crashing randomly, a lot :)

Djhacker likes this.
  5. xxpabloxx

xxpabloxx Shopkeep Stealer

I have problems too, a few before i changed the resolution for check others and now cant play again with 1024x768 cause it changes automatically to 800x600 and the game looks like other :/

6. Hal

Hal Shopkeep Stealer

My game doesn't even run in 4:3, it just crashes. Only 16:9 works.

7. Djhacker

Djhacker Bison Rider

post 1:

dang, i use to play a big browser. but now that the update has came out i cant re adjust the size of the box, and my fullscreen is blown out of porpotion so i cant use that. This sucks. now i have to play on a little bitty box.

post 2:

well mine got fixed, so its all good now

[edit - Trelawney] Please DO NOT doublepost.

Hal likes this.