1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Resolution

Discussion in 'Help' started by poopkill1, Dec 24, 2015.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. poopkill1

poopkill1 Horde Gibber

After this new update my resolution is screwed i play on default resolution if anyone knows how to fix can you let me know ;D

2. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I know this may be a silly question.... But have you tried changing the resolution manually? Via the launcher than pressing settings

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  3. poopkill1

poopkill1 Horde Gibber

Yes i have all dont work

4. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

I'm getting the same damn problem! The icons are in a different visual position compared to where they actually are, I've tried fullscreen and non-fullscreen, manual resolutions, default resolutions...
    It's making the game almost entirely unplayable...
    EDIT: At least I think it's the same problem, it happened since the update...

5. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Here are some things to try, this works for me:

Use your monitor's native resolution, fullscreen, and then for some versions of windows:
    Rightclick kag.exe, properties, compatibility tab, and check "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings"

6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

A basic fix for this will be out tonight - the high DPI thing is a much more insidious issue that will take some time to be resolved.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey