1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Return of The Knights Flying Fortress

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Darksteel, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

I encountered this glitch today, but was unable to get a screenshot of it, and I refused to re-attempt one the match we were in had started (It was pretty overpowered.)

Category: Server and Client, (I'm not sure what exactly was the source of the issue.)

Build Number: 935.

Description:

Me and a fellow Knight were able to use the 'up-shield-ladder' to become airborne, and levitate. It was reminiscent of the famous old glitch 'Knights Flying Fortress', it became progressively easier to move through the skies with more players on-board.

Steps to reproduce:

1) Find a Knight with whom you can perform this glitch.

2) Have both of you shield, up and try to walk, eventually it is possible to achieve flight.

We didn't try many things with this, it does look possible to 'walk' left and right whilst airborne.

Picture: I thought I had hit print screen, but had actually hit scroll lock when attempting to get a pic, so I'll try and replicate the glitch to get one.

[​IMG]
    Airborne from the glitch.
    [​IMG]
    Some odd shadowing seen from use of the glitch.
    [​IMG]
    The Maps Height Limit, after hitting this, we fell to our deaths.

EDIT: Added some images of the glitch in use.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  2. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Fixed ages ago. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.