1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum Rich text editor broken when editing posts

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Noburu, Aug 12, 2013.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

The RTE has been broken for me when editing posts for the last week. It works on new posts but if I hit edit it brings up a empty text area and doesnt allow me to type or place the cursor. I can click "more options" to do it still. Below is what I see when trying to edit this post.

RTEborked.png

2. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It should be fixed by the forum upgrade this week, as there's a different editor in XF 1.2

3. Noburu

Cool, but update, it works on my desktop at home (and not my laptop that I mostly use). Both use Firefox's latest release with identical addons.

4. I use Chrome and sometimes I can't reply to conversation. I just have to reload the page to make it work again. I think it's the same problem.

5. Noburu

It NEVER works on my lappy and ALWAYS on my desktop so i dunno.

6. Interesting, I'm also using a laptop. Haven't tried it with chrome on desktop..

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97