1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ricket.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ricket, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricket

Ricket Shipwright Staff Alumni
    1. Ethereal Legion- ETHER

How often do you play?
    I play King Arthur's Gold (Beta) on average 2 hours most weeknights and 2-3 on weekends, however am contactable on IRC and steam at almost all times after 5 pm AEST (UTC + 10)- I'm most active in the Australian community.
    Which well known servers have you had admin on before?
    Whilst I haven't technically had any admin experience on KAG, I have been periodically involved in reporting offenders and alerting admins to griefers and other such baddies. Personally I don't understand why an admin would abuse their power, as it is a privilege awarded for being a responsible and diligent player which can be taken away far easier than granted. Hence, any great power bestowed to me shall be handled with great responsibility.
    Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    @Ruleral , @101i , @BeasterDenBeast , @LordReudh - these chaps can attest to my friendliness, rationality and eagerness to learn.
    Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I believe that I would be a good admin as I play KAG at hours other admins tend not to, and am both level-headed and reasonable when it comes to punishing knowing rule-breakers, as well as assertive enough to make sure people learn from their mistakes (which the above can attest to). Further, I don't believe I will have any difficulties understanding the technical side of being an admin, as I know plenty of the Australian admins will be happy to help me out if necessary. Moreover, I've read Kaizokuroof's guide thoroughly and have an adequate knowledge of how things work, as well as appropriate punishment for certain actions. Whilst it is important to encourage new players (which I do), I believe it is equally integral to punish people who intentionally break the rules. In order to do so more effectively, I request the honour of adminship, and thank you for your consideration.
    Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I'm good friends with a lot of current admins, and am both respectful and willing to learn from them, as I'm sure many can attest.

MadDog, Asu, Calindrus and 2 others like this.
  2. +1, never seen Ricket angry, and he's a pretty good player who reports often. I'd definitely vouch for him.

3. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

+1, friendly and reasonable to all. Would most definitely approve.

4. +1

Level-headed player, willing to help others and easily accessed on IRC/forums if needed. I, and a bunch of other people hold this dude in fairly high regard.

5. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

+1 what everyone else said

6. Souji_ToxicSword12

Souji_ToxicSword12 Catapult Fodder

+1 100% would sexbang

7. Lee_Shioon

Lee_Shioon NinjaBrian in disguise Donator
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

would +1 anytime anyday.

Edit: 1+

8. +1 Worth having as an admin.

9. How is he not admin already? +1

10. +1 Nice guy

11. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

+1 hes cool

12. ImperialCereal

ImperialCereal Catapult Fodder

+1 it makes all kinds of sense

13. -Crimson-

-Crimson- Haxor

+1
    Humble and knows what to do then and there.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    ImperialCereal likes this.
  14. D00m2508

D00m2508 Catapult Fodder

+1 I'm surprised he isn't one already.

15. I've only seen him a few times because of timezone differences, but in that time he showed a respectful attitude and remained calm. +1

16. Nand

Nand Arsonist Tester

+1 Ricket's a good dude

17. +1 He has awesome personality.

Ricket likes this.
  18. +1 hes a calm dude

startselect3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.