1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rocinante

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Rocinante, Dec 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocinante

Rocinante Ballista Bolt Thrower

[h2]Time and Experience[/h2]
    I usually manage at least an hour or two every day, often more. I play on both US and European servers. I idle in #kag quite a lot too.

I am currently an admin on hierbo's servers and have been so for only a few weeks. My conduct hasn't been out of line and I can't imagine it ever being a problem that would warrant my removal. I asked for admin because hierbo has three servers to cover and, as an older player, I figured I should get involved at some point and help out where I can. I don't believe sheer friendliness was a deciding factor.
    [h2]Recommendations[/h2]
    @hierbo @FuzzyBlueBaron @Contrary @Verrazano @BC @Skinney — any thoughts? Anyone else is welcome to offer an opinion.
    [h2]Why?[/h2]
    I should be an admin because I already devote enough of my time to this game and have done so, albeit with long, intermittent breaks, for 2 years now that I feel I should be involved in making sure everyone plays fair and has a good time. I am 21 years old, if that makes any difference, and I'm mostly civil and even tempered. It should not be difficult to remain even tempered and responsible as a server moderator, honestly. Like others that have applied, I know the difference between maliciousness and accidents but I will take into account how inexcusable the accident was. I'll freeze them, give them a chance to explain, and then decide what to do with them. That's my preferred method. Unless it's someone like Muckymuck. If the official servers have admin rules I'll follow them.

KAG is the only computer game I play. Truth.

2. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

A horse you can trust

3. hierbo

hierbo Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Also, you'll never find a player with more "horse sense" than this guy!
    :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Sir_Walter, Beef and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

p much :teabag:

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

+1

Beef likes this.
  6. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

+10.

Apronymous and hierbo like this.
  7. hierbo

hierbo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Not to beat a dead horse, but this guy really is a horse of a different color!

OK, I'm done.

8. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

9. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Can't stand this guy. He's so annoying.

+1.

10. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Approved.

Thread Status: