1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Roleplay server mod

Discussion in 'Requests' started by cederjack, Jul 29, 2014.

1. cederjack

cederjack Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Hello, I am thinking about hosting a KAG roleplay server like Aphelion, and I already have a port forwarded, but I dont want to use his files and the current roleplay stranded does not have a lot of features like Aphelion's does. So if a generous member of the community could help me, that would be great.
    Here are the things I would like to see
    -Workshops that allow you to build armor, weapons, cross bows and things like that
    -Extra classes like a assassin class that would allow you to turn invisible for 1 minute, but you attacks are weak
    -A similar diplomacy system to Aphelion's
    -A donator race like angels
    -Ores
    -More trap blocks
    -A custom map

If someone could do this for me, I would be vary greatful and that person would get a reserved slot as well as donor.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  2. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

Just one question, Why would anyone do this for you when they would only get a reserve slot and the donated money? How could you substain this server? When you port forward i assume your going to run this at home. What about ddos? What if your modem gets ddosed? There are lots of factors to consider and also im almost 99.99 sure that no one will make this for you..

Thanks Chumind

startselect3 likes this.
  3. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Funny as hell.. Where did you get all this inspiration?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 29, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 29, 2014 ---
    Like, the person that will do ALL THE FRECKING JOB won't even get admin.

4. Malitha

Malitha Shipwright
    1. SIEGE Clan - SIEGE

I think, looking at how much this would consist of, you be having a low chance of someone doing this for you.
    You'd be better off playing The FUN CTF or Alphelions Roleplay.

5. cederjack

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Chumind, Its not just limited to a reserved slot and free donor, If the person who made me this was mature and trustworthy, they would get most likely get admin. I don't know what you mean by "substain," but I am guessing you mean keep this running, I have 2 computers. One is a top quality server hosting computer which I built, And the one I am using for gaming is a Alienware. By port forwarded I do mean I am running this at home. Ddos is a problem that I am currently looking into. I don't expect anyone to make this for me, Its just wishful thinking.
    As for Sohkyo, This inspiration did come from Aphelion, and I just thought it would be nice to have a server that people can enjoy.

6. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

Powerouts? Internet Stuttering? Post your internet connection speed.

7. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

You should get with the guys trying to revive KARPS

PinXviiN and Malitha like this.
  8. cederjack

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Chumind, I never have powerouts, I don't know what you mean by Internet Stuttering, and my ping(if thats what you mean) is 24 ms.

Epenow, What do you mean by KARPS?

9. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

King arthurs role play server, the original role play server for kag (so far as i know) they where big in alpha but then faded out of the community, some guys are trying to get it going again, best place to get info is in the zen labs group so far as i know.