1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Room Configuration: A Detailed Guide

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by jackitch, Nov 11, 2012.

?

Should I make other detailed guides, such as for items/gamemodes/classes/security/autoconfig's etc?

Poll closed Jan 11, 2013.
  1. Yes, please do!

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Not for Classic. Wait for Full KAG (I'll be doing this regardless if I have time)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't plan on modding, so it makes no difference to me.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Hello everyone. I've recently jumped into room / item modding, and have almost finished creating a super-detailed guide for creating/editing new rooms. This is because a few of the devs have asked us to slowly begin moving some of the help content over to the wiki so new players have a place to go that provides all the necessary information, instead of begging for help on the forums. Here is a tutorial that I've devised that is heavily reliant on this post by diputs. Thanks to him for helping me fill in the gaps. All I have left to finish is the function/item section and some minor tweaks here and there. I should have it all done this weekend.

LINK HERE ---> The KAG Workshop Modding Guide <--- LINK HERE

Anyone feel free to correct any mistakes/omissions that I may have made, but please let me know so I can be informed.

lavalord, jerloch, ParaLogia and 2 others like this.