1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RP - One Piece

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by Cerbercre, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

[​IMG]
    Hello guys! I've been a big fan of Anime in general its a huge hobby of mine as is Manga! I thought hey i love roleplaying so why not create a thread on my FAVORITE forum that has the BEST people so guys i'll let you know the rules.​
    Backstory: The same tale of One Piece, Pirates setting out to find One Piece the greatest treasure of them all and take the seat of The Pirate King Gold D. Roger who passed away giving his treasure to the one who finds it!
    Rules:​
    #1 No Metagaming. Metagaming is when you use knowledge that isnt known to your character try to act as realistic as possible.
    #2 Don't overpower yourself you may get as strong as you want at a steady pace.
    #3 You should have a goal for your character
    #4 If you have a devil fruit power you need to find it.
    #5 The characters in the current one piece ARE in this roleplay so no copying them. You have have similar things but do not completely copy them.
    I will be narrating the places you end up finding if it seems your just setting out in a random direction so your story is based on your own roleplay but if there is one spot empty i will cover it.​
    How to make ur character bio:​
    Name:
    Inspirations:
    Interests:
    Looks:
    Personality:
    I will accept people i see worthy of having a good role play with. The maximum will be 10-12 roleplayers.
    If anyone has any questions about one piece i can give you advice, information or even links to watch/read the manga. ​
    My Character Bio:​
    Name: Light Z. Canker
    Home Island: Dawn island in East Blue
    Inspirations: Luffy D. Monkey his heroic ism has dawned a greater age of pirates and has inspired him to set out to sea.
    Interests: Pirates,Swordsmanship,Being un-social,Bounty Hunting.
    Looks: He resembles Luffy to a very high extent do to the fact he grew up admiring him but he looks more slimmer and has slightly longer hair.
    Personality: Never giving up,Kind-Hearted,Grudge Holder.

blukey and Canadian98 like this.