1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rules & Guidance - Please Read!!!

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Corwen, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwen

Corwen Demolitions Expert Donator
    1. KRPG

In this post, I will address the rules and various tips and bits of info.
    Rules
    1. If you choose to join/create a roleplay you MUST continue until the end, no quitting half way through (you can choose whether or not you want to join each roleplay).
    2. No flaming or insulting trash talk in the roleplay or on the forums.
    3. You must respect people of higher authority than you.
    4. In games with a Game Master, never try to control how the game turns out for you.*
    5. Do not interrupt roleplays if you are not in them.
    6. Obey rules that may be set in the OP of a roleplay, as though they were from this list
    *For example, you can't say "I go and pick up the huge powerful machine gun in the middle." instead, say "I go into the middle, hoping to find a machine gun."

Tips
    Read this.
    Visiting the role play that you are part of regularly is key, if you want to be informed of what is happening and what has happened to your character. Using good correct grammar may help the role play leader to understand what you mean, and give the game a much faster pace and a more enjoyable experience.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.