1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video Save the princess hates me

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by an_obamanation, May 30, 2016.

1. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Now if people know the thread "Ye olde pubb" they probably have seen my post about my incredibly glitchy experience on save the princess. That was a series of images of me being turned into different blobs like sharks, trees, and even a spike.

THIS however, is a different thing with the same concept. Apparently when I went to save the princess mode after my usual admin patrol on Vans' factions, it apparently started to emulate whatever mod I had played previously. So if it was factions, it emulated factions. If it was juggernaut, it'd try juggernaut. If it was Capture The Princess, it emulated capture the princess.

I managed to catch this all on video so it's here for anybody who wants to see it. Yes I was lazy while editing this and lost the audio, but hey, you got unfitting music. So that's good right? Right. Anyways, video time!!!!

The only thing to take from this is that save the princess mode is cursed, it's cursed to hate me. @Geti i'm sorry but, you're one princess, that's just gonna have to wait.