1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video Saving Princess Rayne in 30 minutes

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by MCrypa, Jul 31, 2013.

1. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

I just noticed there was a new exciting thing introduced to KAG. slowpoke. I was wondering why everyone were talking about princesses and instantly suspected something. Anyway, this is my first attempt at it. Nothing special, it just took a long time. Pardon the lag and lack of skill (hurr hurr), as I haven't been able to play Beta too much mainly due to my fps dropping below 4 every all the time.

Skip to 28:12 for boss battle.
    One of these days, I'm going to break those darn holes and spiketraps.

Piano likes this.
  2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Fwiw the challenge map has been pretty extensively updated and the spikes are a bit less "dumb" now, if you feel up to slogging through again. The necromancer is also a bit less retarded (though he still - spoilers - jumps off the tower at the end) and shoots more sensible projectiles.

The recent optimisations may have helped your fps drop as well - though they're probably more likely due to script CPU overhead, something we're working on fixing.

All in all great to see more videos made of the game :^)

Piano and MCrypa like this.