1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

scrolls?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by king-george, May 19, 2013.

1. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

there arent only blueprint scrolls, i found some other scroll in a cave, the scroll of carnage something? could someone give me a list of all scrolls available in kag beta? :huh?:

oh, and, can you put scrolls in storage and crates?

2. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

All I know of is the Scroll of Carnage and a Scroll of Gib. I think there's also a Scroll of Griefing... but I dont know if that one was a mod. :o
    Yes. You can put scrolls in storage and in crates. Just be careful when putting it in... you might accidentally activate it and either murder your friends... or destroy a part of your castle. D:

3. Squeal

Squeal Shipwright

I can't confirm whether it is actually in game, but within the game files there is a scroll that turns all stone in the area to gold.

4. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

Scroll of Carnage is the new name for the Scroll of Sudden Gibs, and I'm not sure if the Scroll of Midas (that Squeal was talking about) fully works, but aside from that its just the trader scrolls.

5. king-george

ah, interesting...scroll of griefing......:rollseyes:

oh, and the scrolls arent mods

6. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Thought it was... xD
    I've always wondered... how the balls does one activate the scrolls... do you press E while near a massive amount of enemies? Or what... :O

7. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Hmmm, what does the "Scroll of griefing" do? Will it colapse ur team castle assap on pick-up xD?

Also, ever i tryd to pickup or walked above a scroll in beta it made me and the scroll explode :huh?:

8. king-george

to activate a scroll, have it in a hand, and then press e while having in hand...oh, and there may be scrolls that dont exist and are moded in

9. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

As of right now only one scroll is implemented in the game, but poke around the game files, it's usually worth it ;)

Apronymous likes this.
  10. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

scroles r fun

11. king-george

anyone know how to spawn a scroll of carnage with commands?

12. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

Conquerer likes this.