1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Seclev issue ( Nothing works )

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by Asu, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

HELL I LOVE TO SAY "ALL IS IN THE TITLE"!

So I have a problem in my server, there is a seclev issue. So well, there is not problem in console logs, and files are correct : Security base file redirect to seclev, and it redirect to normal seclevs, like it :

name = Administrators
    users = AsuMagic; Sieget; Ninja12; master4523;
    roles = ;
    commands = ALL;
    features = swap_immunity; admin_color; always_change_team; ban_immunity; editor; freeze_immunity; ignore_immunity; join_full; kick_immunity; map_vote; mark_any_team; mark_player; mute_immunity; name_mouseover; pingkick_immunity; silent_rcon; skip_votewait; spectator; view_collapses; view_console; view_rcon;
    assign = admin; vip; normal; premium;

But I don't have admins colors or anything like that. When I'm logging in to rcon, I have default rcon hardcorded settings. I forgot an option in dedicated_autoconfig.gm? Or something like that? ( Hosted on kag2d.nl )

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Delete .example from the files and enable seclevs in seclevs.cfg

3. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Thanks, I forgot to set the value "level_active" to 1 x)

You can lock thread!

EDIT: Locked thread per request of OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.