1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Seclevs & Modding

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by Shadlington, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Soooooo its now possible to have a separate seclev configuration per gamemode, by using LoadSeclevs([filename]); in your dedi_autostart.gm to load an alternative seclevs.cfg file.

That and things like class/team restrictions mean it is technically possible to use seclevs to create variations on you game mode mods.

I don't have time to provide a guide or anything, but I'll answer any questions you might come up with as you tinker with them.

Remember the wiki page on seclevs has a lot of info: https://wiki.kag2d.com/wiki/Security_Levels

2. Saverous

Saverous Shopkeep Stealer

That's great! Too bad I can't host/make servers...

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Pqjfpwqnszoqpdjvcmx Shad.

I can't use them, because if I use them (Seclevs.cfg > level files: admin.cfg. And in admin.cfg > users: names; here;) everyone becomes admin -,-

4. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

You need to have a normal level - you can't just have an admin level.

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Thanks!