1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Server Bad-Packet Error + CallBack API Error

Discussion in 'General Help' started by XxSpeedDemonxXx, Oct 3, 2012.

1. XxSpeedDemonxXx

XxSpeedDemonxXx Speed-Demon Donator

Hello, I just decided to set up a server(at my house), and I joined it using my localhost 127.0.0.1. It worked fine, but I noticed in the console it said:

Warning: API call failed: serverPort or serverAddress not present for putStatus()
    Warning: API call failed: serverPort or serverAddress not present for putMiniMapPNG()

I didn't look at it as a big deal, it was just a warning. It got annoying though since it spammed, but when people tried to join, it said "error bad-packet" and right before that, it said "recvd security" or something. I tested my ipv6 and ipv4 and got:
    ipv4: 10/10
    ipv6: 0/10

I got this warning as well: An issue was encountered while detecting the server's external ipv4/ipv6 addresses.(in the console)

I re-installed it 5 times and tried messing with the config's sv_ip and sv_ipv6, though it never seems to work. I also port forwarded port 50301 on UDP/TCP on my Belkin router, and made 2 ports on my firewall; both with 50301; one UDP and the other TCP. Can someone please help me resolve this issue?
    </br>--- merged: Oct 2, 2012 9:13 PM ---</br>
    Looks like I'm stuck solving this on my own lol.
    </br>--- merged: Oct 3, 2012 1:45 AM ---</br>
    Most likely it's a bug.

2. Peterpiper

Peterpiper Catapult Fodder

dont worry demon ill ask people i know to HELP you:) the ones that succeded on making there servers I know ALOT

3. XxSpeedDemonxXx

XxSpeedDemonxXx Speed-Demon Donator

Im getting support on IRC.

4. Peterpiper

Peterpiper Catapult Fodder

speed demon did you send me a conversation YET?

5. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

//mod break//
    Get on-topic. (deleted ~10 posts..)​
    He is getting help on IRC, I recommend you contacting FliesLikeABrick. Post here if you have a solution.​