1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Server Browser not responsive enough

Discussion in 'General Help' started by enjoyaol, May 18, 2012.

1. enjoyaol

enjoyaol Shark Slayer

Hi !
    I'm not sure this is the correct section to post that in. However, I have an issue that bothers me a little, and I think many people have it. The server browser has one big issue : when you click on a server, it doesn't update the mini-map, the number of players, etc.... It works half of the time, but this is annoying because when you try to join a big server, most of the time you end up trying to join a full server (and you had no way to know that, since the server info window, on the right of the server list, was not updating).

Is there a plan to fix that ?
    Thanks and keep up the good work !
    E

Creille likes this.
  2. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Yeah this could probably have been posted in Suggestions/idea's :)
    I also get so annoyed at this trying for ages to join a server only to realise that it's full >:( also I hate I't when I'm trying to see if my servers up and how many people are on it but it's not showing it! :P

*also good first thread straight forward and to the point :)

3. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

All of the server browser code is going to get 100% replaced soon (I can't give an exact time) - at that time these kinds of issues should be resolved but if they aren't I'll fix them and implement some suggestions like this

Creille likes this.