1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Server browser Problem.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Jakkarra, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Jakkarra

Jakkarra Guest

I've recently been trying to play KaG, soon after paying for a Gold account, but I've hit an unfortunate problem. I'm entirely unable to join and play on any servers, the server browser shows only two servers, both of which are empty and Unconnectable, i'm not sure what's causing this, and I've tried to re-download the game to attempt to play, but it's giving me the same problem every time.

What's going on?

2. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

What are the servers' names? Where did you get the KAG installer? Seems like you're running the test build. The normal KAG build is here - http://kag2d.com/download.php

If not :
    First disable your firewall and try. If it works re-enable it and let KAG through it.
    If you have a router, you have to forward the appropriate ports.
    Run 'make-version.bat' in the game's main directory and run the game again to force an update (unlikely to solve anything, but worth a try if everything else fails).

3. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

There are only two servers on the test build. I'm pretty sure that's his problem. Re download the client from czubaij's link.