1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Server Chile (Latino)

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Saibot, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Saibot

Saibot Shopkeep Stealer

Dear.

I set up a server KAG in Chile, but not what I need to do so.

How I can do to make this in the official lists?
    What is needed for its implementation?

In my server is working 24 hours on in which I want to implement it.

2. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

As far as I know, the only "Official" server is the one hosted by Michal. So you will have to get in contact with MM and/or Geti if you really want their stamp of approval. If by "official lists" you mean available on the "server browser", do not worry as this is done automatically for you.

To host a dedicated linux server, check the wiki (translated via google translate - remember to NOT use the translated configuration examples - those wrapped in code tags).

For a windows server, check this post http://kagforum.com/index.php?threads/making-a-dedicated-server-for-windows.1353/ and make sure you edit the files in Base\Scripts\dedicated_autoconfig.gm , dedicated_autostart.gm and mapcycle.cfg (these are common in both windows and linux)

3. Static

Static Shopkeep Stealer

Make sure you update either the server or your client they both have to be at the same version to be able to be seen in the server list.