1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Server compiling errors

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Tsilliev, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

As the title says, people cannot join my server and when I try to join with the same original kag updated files not modded kag (hosting from modded kag), I get the message server compiling errors and I presume other that try to join my server get the same message, here are the files for a roleplay server:

download

RPC/Entities
    Entities/Characters/Builder.as
    Entities/Common/Description.as
    Entities/Materials
    Entities/Industry/Building
    Entities/Industry/CTFShops
    RPC/Rules
    Rules/CommonScripts/TeamMenu.as
    Rules/CTF/Scripts/CTF.as
    Rules/CTF/team1.cfg , team2.cfg ... gameplay/mapcycle.cfg

RedBarrier.as is renamed in the kag main folder not mods, but I am actually running the mod from kag/mod folder, maybe the CTF scripts from mod and original are confronting each other?

Any help would be appreciated :D

Edit: Okay after I removed the custom added shops in CTFShop folder, I could join without compiling error msg, but! fun war mode made it possible, I will look more into that.

Edit 2: What I did again, was to take the RPC mod from the mod folder and overwrite the base of another original kag, there were no problems and now its fine.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I had a similar problem, whereby no one could connect and download my mod. My issue came from the fact I included some AS files, inside of the Mods folder. If I am not mistaken, the AS files, run on the server, so there is no need for the KAG client to download the AS files. If your mods includes AS files, try moving them out of Mods and using the autoupdate_ignore_custom.cfg file, located inside KAG to stop them from being moved/deleted by the auto update.

3. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

If you run everything on your base , or nothing in mods then its fine :D, you are right.

4. warpwire

warpwire Catapult Fodder

i got the same issue i have cryptos verson of rpc_032 and when i got the server upand running the compileing error stops me from joining