1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Server doesn't appear in Server Browser

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Grendell100, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Grendell100

Grendell100 Haxor

Hi. Me, kakabus292 and Blade113 had a server called Epic Raven [EU]. All was OK to this time. Anybody can't find our server in server list. Yes, we have server turned on. Our hosting is www.pipni.cz . Someone say: The server list is bugged and some servers are't visible. Is it true?

(Sorry for my bad English)

2. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

As i recall this knows to happen from time to time....
    You can login by IP though if its private server (send to people who wannt to have it its Ip addres).
    Dont know how to fix it though if its public :S

3. Grendell100

Grendell100 Haxor

3 days ago it was good public server with lot of players. Now (how I say) it isn't in server list or it's hidden. :( I was't change anything in server setup...

4. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

This seems to be happening a lot since the latest 'fix' , to both [!] Action and my own servers. Will inform devs. Thanks for posting. Also mentioned in: http://kagforum.com/index.php?threads/server-problems-since-16-2-hotfix.4015 , safe to say it's a bug/not-intentional

P.S Your server still works, it just doesn't come up on the browser. Will edit your topic's title accordingly.

5. Grendell100

Grendell100 Haxor

6. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I am working on some major updates to how servers register with the server browser, if a hotfix doesn't fix this sooner hopefully this will be fixed in a couple of weeks as my code gets incorporated into the server

7. Grendell100

Grendell100 Haxor

Thanks.