1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Server for windows?

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Falrinth, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Falrinth

Falrinth Catapult Fodder

Will there be server for windows?

p.s.
    What are the optimal bandwidth requiremenets to run server with like 64 slots?

Im asking cause i would like to host one, cause in my zone there is like no servers at all so i have only high ping or small, empty ones... To ad to the diseaster due to my ping i have been banned on 2 which i liked to play :/

2. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

3. Falrinth

Falrinth Catapult Fodder

I did whats in the guide, and when i try to join server from browser it says unable to connect, and when i join by localhost ip it enters the game and instantly disconnects.

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

That's a different issue. Right now, you can't connect to your own local server or join someone on the same server who is in the same local network due to a temporary security fix. It'll be fixed more correctly in the next build and you'll be able to join then, but for right now you can't.

GHOZT likes this.
  5. Falrinth

Falrinth Catapult Fodder

and how long will this "temporary fix" last?

6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Well until the next update probably. There is no set date for them, so a date can't be guaranteed.

GHOZT likes this.