1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Server help

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Vamist, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

1. How do I turn off windows debug mode..?
    The reason for this is because almost all the mods I host will end up crashing due to an error in the code, or API gives an error, I have a keep alive script, Which is on the wiki (I also updated it a while ago with a fixed version) So if i can get the debug mode to stop coming up once the mod crash's, the server will auto restart.

[​IMG]

2. Weird thing crashy crashy server!
    Okay, so this only happens to @tflippys territory control server. Randomly, With no errors in the logs. This happens

[​IMG]

It will crash the server, and then windows goes into "would you like to debug" The logs show nothing wrong with it, which is weird.. Anyway to fix this..?

3. Remote administration.
    Are there any Apps I can use to connect to a KAG server, Since all the ones I have found are for Linux.

So.. Thanks for the help!

(I'm happy to post logs if needed, or autoconfig.cfg of a server)

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Vamist likes this.
  3. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Thanks! I've disabled it, just waiting to see if it will work or not :^
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 20, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 20, 2016 ---
    Also, just a question. This started to happen on Tflippys TC server, what does it mean?

(it stopped people from joining)

[​IMG]

EDIT: fixed Image.

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Looks like an issue with that mod.

Possible cause: either server/client have mismatched onHit count (you are not allowed to #define SERVER_ONLY or CLIENT_ONLY for any scripts with onHit, you need to code your own pass-through for scripts that need to do special logic on one or the other). Could also be if there's any of the specific networking hooks used that they're done incorrectly, or that bitstreams aren't being read safely.

Vamist likes this.