1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Server list - 'Server is full' Maybe have it not send up back to the main menu?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Slojanko, Jan 4, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Slojanko

Slojanko Shopkeep Stealer

I always really disliked that feature. You would click on a server with 1 slot left. It would load. Then bump you back to the main menu with 'Server is full' Leaving you with having to go back into

Multiplayer.
    Browse servers.
    Wait for it to refresh all current servers.

And what is worse about it is If you really do want to join a server and slots keep opening and closing this would happen quite a few times. It's actually quite tedious.

I wouldn't mind a simple update where instead of kicking us back to the main menu maybe just load us back onto the server list and have the message appear there?

Frederikam likes this.
  2. Frederikam

Frederikam Drill Rusher

I do agree with you. That certainly can be annoying. It'll also be awesome if you could be told that the server is full BEFORE you load the actual game

Slojanko likes this.
  3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It would be nice to at least have that 10 year old VALVe tech of continually trying to join every 30 seconds or so by clicking a button, or autoupdating availability for that one server constantly.

Slojanko likes this.
  4. Slojanko

Slojanko Shopkeep Stealer

Agreed! I kept thinking: I want a mod to Auto-Join servers! Would be great if kag had that feature

Mods: Rainbows