1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Server problem & Kag install problem!?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by YoungBL, Dec 5, 2012.

1. YoungBL

YoungBL Reigning Supreme Donator

(1) Hey im back again. :D Okay 1st problem is that when i start up my server start up kag and play i go to multiplayer then connect to. Then it says im not full memeber and i am?! That never happens to me before?! :huh?: But when i go to mutiplayer then i scroll and find my server i join and i can?! But why can't i join with connect to?!

(2) Okay 2nd problem is that when i try removing the game and then re-installing it to see if i can fix the first problem :up:. After that i load up KAG then its say cant load up News?! and its say im in the old build version of KAG?! WTF IS THE DEAL WITH THAT?!!! :>:(:

Okay i guess thats it for now? PLS I NEED HELP!!! :( :QQ:
    </br>--- merged: Dec 5, 2012 11:20 PM ---</br>
    Oops not Kag install problem. I meant Kag reinstall problem.

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

When you try to reinstall kag, make sure you delete the remaining folder after you've uninstalled kag.

I have no idea what you're talking about at the 1st problem.

3. YoungBL

YoungBL Reigning Supreme Donator

Okay ill try it. And the 1st problem im talking about is that when i use Connect To to go to my server way faster. it tells me im not full version?! But when i go to just scroll and find my server it lets me in?! I do not know why it won't let me in my server the other way?! :(