1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Server problems since 319

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Machinista, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Machinista

Machinista Shopkeep Stealer

Firstly, sorry, I haven't got time to detail all the issues I've been having with the new server/game release. In brief:

Intially 318 seemed ok. I could join (gold) Amigos and others could too. I restarted the server, due to a crash, there was another, small, update (assumed 319) and after this neither myself or anyone seems to be able to join the server. I get: you do not have a full version or did not login' message - so, authentication is failing at the point of joining the server, but is fine for solo Zombies etc.

Can anyone shed light on what's going on?
    </br>--- merged: Mar 3, 2012 10:23 AM ---</br>
    PS. I can login to other gold servers. My reports that I'm not gold for some reason.
    PPS. Miaow logged-in ok, just now

2. trelawney

trelawney KAG Guard Tester

I think it's just a temporary master server hiccup, MM is known for doing lots of behind-the-scene hotfixes when it comes to Premium/Gold authentication, so expect it to be fixed sometime soon.

ref. "Premium status issues are being looked into" > IRC topic.

3. Machinista

Machinista Shopkeep Stealer

Thanks trelawney :thumbs_up:
    </br>--- merged: Mar 5, 2012 11:15 AM ---</br>
    Looks like all my issues are related to the localhost and 'same IP' limitations. My account works just fine in another location.

SORRY :oops:

Please delete/lock thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.