1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Server wont work!

Discussion in 'General Help' started by timmiolen, Sep 16, 2012.

1. timmiolen

timmiolen Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

I have evrything done whit the server. If i but the server on it automaticly opends KAG game and automaticly wants you to log in. The problem is if i log in it says "Disconnected from server", and server goes offline
    Rcon says : "[21:52:25] Deprecated method, please create an empty image instead and use copyT
    o()."
    Any help will be good :)

Attached Files:

2. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Please attach your App/version.txt file to this thread - I need to check a few things

3. timmiolen

timmiolen Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

There you go :3
    </br>--- merged: Sep 19, 2012 10:14 AM ---</br>
    And is it possible to remove it so if i open KAG server it wont opem automaticly KAG?

Attached Files:

4. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

How are you starting the server?

5. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Note: To run a KAG server on Windows you must open dedicatedserver.bat NOT KAG.exe

6. timmiolen

timmiolen Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

i aint stupid -_- i open it whit dedicatedserver.bat ...
    </br>--- merged: Sep 22, 2012 7:41 PM ---</br>
    Anything?
    </br>--- merged: Sep 23, 2012 12:17 AM ---</br>
    If i press "Open as Administratior" it opens and closes instantly!

7. JacKD

JacKD Ballista Bolt Thrower

Open a command prompt from the start menu (type in "cmd" without quotes and right click to open as an admin) then navigate to your KAG folder and there execute dedicatedserver.bat from the command prompt. That way you'll get to see whatever error is making the KAG server close inmmediatly (KAG will close, but the command promot will stay there with the info) Then post here any errors you get.

8. timmiolen

timmiolen Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

How you exacute dedicatedserver.bad from the command prompt?
    </br>--- merged: Sep 23, 2012 5:46 PM ---</br>
    Really guys really? all i had to do is reinstall KAG -_-

9. JacKD

JacKD Ballista Bolt Thrower

Its almost impossible to pinpoint a particular problem for a particular unknown configuration setup by someone with unknown computer skills. We try to obtain enough info to try and help you out of good will.

Of course we could always say "just reinstall the game" or maybe even "just format and reinstall windows" but that way, if there was a particular bug, it would never get fixed.

So congratulations on getting the server to work, but do remember that the people who answered you were trying to help you when you go and say "Really guys really? all i had to do is reinstall KAG -_-" Implying we didn't give you "THE" "answer".

10. timmiolen

timmiolen Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Actualy i wasnt pointing that way. I just found the awsner and i thank you for your help :thumbs_up:

JacKD likes this.