1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Servers arent popping up D:

Discussion in 'General Help' started by BloodMoonTemple, May 15, 2014.

1. BloodMoonTemple

BloodMoonTemple Horde Gibber
    1. The Thieves Guild

One day my KAG screwed up
    when i tried to load the game it would say something like "Error cant find auto config thingy-thing"
    So since that kept happening i decided to reset my pc, but still no change D:. So i re installed KAG and everthing went fine starting KAG up except news didnt pop-up in the start screen it said "Error: cannot read news today"
    When i started KAG it said Build: 428 down below :/ and I dont remember that being the last build, then I went to servers then it was all empty. 0 servers and 0 players ;-; pls halp me[​IMG]

2. Chumind

Chumind Bison Rider

Servers got an update then. Force your KAG to update and everything will be fixed.

3. Yantex

Yantex :^)) Donator
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

Hello there! This is extremely easy to fix just follow these steps; Go to Your KAG Folder, then located in your folder you should see a folder named "App" go there and delete something called "version" then run kag and it should update and you'll be able to join servers again.

4. BloodMoonTemple

BloodMoonTemple Horde Gibber
    1. The Thieves Guild

:D I fixed this a long time ago thx anyway!

Yantex likes this.