1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Servers dont appear on list

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Fozzbael, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Fozzbael

Fozzbael Shipwright

Hello, my issue is that most servers dont seem to appear on the server browser, the only ones i can see are:
    [​IMG]

The weird thing is earlier today everything was just fine, there were far more servers on the browser. But when relaunched the game after a break, this happened :(
    There was also a thing that seemed strange - there seemed to be an update both times i launched the game.

First i tried to remake the game from a backed up folder but it didn't work, then i completely deleted, redownloaded the game and restarted my computer(i run on Windows XP) but that did not seem to help either.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? This isnt the complete end of the world but most of my favorite servers are gone from the list.

2. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Its a bug fix. And most servers haven't updated yet.

3. Fozzbael

Fozzbael Shipwright

Strange ... there never used to be any wait after updates before. And its been several hours now. Also the number of servers i can see seems to be decreasing. Only 3 appear now

4. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Try deleting your version.txt at kag/app.

If that doesn't work uninstall KAG, delete the entire remaining folder afterwards and then install kag on a different location.

5. Fozzbael

Fozzbael Shipwright

I downloaded the game once again from an unofficial site and installed it again. That seemed to fix it.

Thanks for the suggestions regardless

6. It was just the servers not being updated yet. Thus making them not appear in the server list :B):

You sure you updated your own kag :huh?:

but nevertheless, it's all good that you fixed it :right::r_flex:

7. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

I'm glad to hear your problem is solved.
    However, I would like to remind you of our FAQ. It contains a lot of useful information, along with common fixes.
    Ex;
    Taken from FAQ.
    Just a reminder 'till next time. It could save you a whole lot of trouble.