1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

servers down ?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by IDoomTeddyz, Mar 12, 2012.

1. IDoomTeddyz

IDoomTeddyz Catapult Fodder

so for the last 3 days i have been searching kag to find no servers ( australian ) and players = 0, idk why this is happening it was working fine bfor!!! please help!!!

ive been trying to play put every time i go on ( ive been on at all times) for the past 3 days there is no servers with players its like 8 servers 0 players sometimes veven 16 with no players, is there mass quit or what==, i just wanna play anyone know what to do"?

2. Shadreki

Shadreki ᴋᴀɢ ᴅᴡᴇʟʟᴇʀ Donator

It would be easier to help you, only if you could supply more information. When did it stop working? Ask yourself if anything in settings have been changed lately. Did it stop working after an update maybe?

I don't know what causing it but I'm just going to list a few things here: AV Program, Firewall, Hosts file, Router?

Is your PC a public computer or does only you use it? If it's public and your parents use it as well, then you might want to ask them.

Beef likes this.