1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Servers still down?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by SJD360, Feb 24, 2012.

1. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

Every time I go on KAG I log in and it says this error: "Can't connect to Master Server. Please check your internet connection. If it is Ok this might be a temporary proplem please try again later."
    I've looked on google about this and it says that the main server is down, and if it isnt that it cant be my computer's internet is faulty, well it possibly could be since i try to play TF2 and the servers dont come up. If anyone knows EXACTLY what is going on can you reply...

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Wrong Section, moved to help.

It seems that your connection is bad, since you are getting this issue in other games...

Either that, or check your firewall, you maybe blocking your games access to the server.

edit: also the server is currently working.

SJD360 likes this.
  3. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

but the thing is, before the server started to not work (same as TF2) i had too much things on all of my drives, so it had to be all cleared out, and i dont know if some things were either installed (viruses) or something vital was deleted

4. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

If your using steam you may have accidently have been downloading something. TF2 updates are quite often.If you have this problem just check steam

Oh and it knows to happen that some family member drains your internet by other programs downloading.

5. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Hi SJD,

I run the servers for THD and will work with you to troubleshoot this problem.

Are you able to ping master.kag2d.com? (Start>Run>type 'cmd'>in the black box type 'ping master.kag2d.com')

Please do that and share the results.

Beef likes this.