1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Shark_radpipe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by frankgrimes, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankgrimes

frankgrimes Bison Rider

What is the deal with this guy? Has anyone else had a problem with this guard? Is he sad? Is it a cry for help? Why does he ban for no reason? I'm calling you out, talk to me. Tell me what your problem with me is, I'm sure we can both work this out.

Ej and Boxpipe like this.
  2. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

This is asking for trouble, first Ej, now this...

3. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

General Discussion is not meant for "calling out" abusive or offensive players/moderators. If you wish to contact Radpipe (SHARK is just his clantag) personally, you may PM him.

But before that, let me tell you that Radpipe is not a guard, just an administrator on certain servers. I'm guessing that he banned you from Action [!] Unlimited. If this is true, then you can report him as an abusive admin on the server thread. But before that, you should read the rules listed in the OP, then decide whether to file your complaint. Of course, you will need to provide evidence (i.e. chat logs) when you post, and avoid flaming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.