1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mac Shield not working properly with Mac Os X Mavericks

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Bint, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bint

Bint Haxor

There probably aren't many affected by this and I don't know if this can be fixed on your end but I thought I'd post it just incase.

Category:
    KAG Client
    Operating system: Mac
    Build number: 984
    Description: Shield does not work when right clicking on the trackpad, only pops up when pressing one of the directional keys after holding down right click. Bug still occurs after reassigning right click to another key or changing the trackpad settings. I think it's still an issue when using a mouse also.

Kazaco: If still having problems PM me, otherwise as suggested by others a mouse would be the best solution.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015
  2. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

I would highly recommend getting a mouse. Being able to left and right click at the same time is essential in combat.

3. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

i cant play with a trackpad at all

4. cutbox

cutbox Catapult Fodder

Use a USB optical mouse, there's really nothing to it and it even makes everything so much easier.

makmoud98 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.