1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Shiprekt + by Asu

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wargod-Loki, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Hello People.

This goes mostly to Asu i guess, but if anyone else has the old mod Shiprekt + laying arround, please upload the files so i can get my hands on.

For those who dont know the mod by name : Shiprekt + was a modification to Shiprekt by Asu, it brought the ability to buy the blocks you want instead of random and added to the game a money system with bounty marks on the map to collect.

I plan on hosting the mod later after i updated it to current KAG version :)

PooManCHU likes this.
  2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

it was actually chrispin and strathos who made the mod

Wargod-Loki likes this.
  3. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

nooooo! shhhh!!! asu everyones hero!!! ::D:

Wargod-Loki and EhRa like this.
  4. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

The original shiprekt was good at its core, but not so optimized iirc as the latest versions. A simple shiprekt with the smooth performance + has would be desirable too.

5. @Wargod-Loki Uhh I recently played a fixed version of Shiprekt that was made for an online friend of mine (according to bsjohnson2004). I think he said Vamist fixed it for him[?]. I can send it to you over DropBox as a zipped file if you want man..!

Wargod-Loki likes this.
  6. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Who ever made it is me and my brothers hero xD

@Blubahub I'd very much appreciate that, yes please! :heart:

Blubahub likes this.
  7. jonipro and Wargod-Loki like this.
  8. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Blubahub likes this.