1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Siege machines repair!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by dayleaf, Feb 27, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

well i was thinking on a workshop or something that can repair the catapult and the other siege machines (for a price) well, what you think about it?

2. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

Un-necessary shop clutter is un-necessary, in my opinion.

It would be nice to have a way to repair siege equiment/boats, however. Would make a cool left click function for builders, when they have no blocks selected.

Kramgnauh and sangfroid like this.
  3. Nivlac_13

Nivlac_13 Shopkeep Stealer

Right click destroys while left click fixes!

4. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

Fixing with left click isn't in the current game..

5. sangfroid

sangfroid What is your raison d'ĂȘtre? Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

I would also like to see this implemented. While I'm not sure if this would be too OP or not, the fact that builders are able to repair deteriorating structures (just like they are able to refortify walls, etc.) would make sense.

Edit: Just found this post: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/builder-tweak-repairing-blocks.18655/#post-268674 and really like the idea of repairing in general as well as the points made such as requiring slow repair speeds, one builder at a time and the use of resources while repairing.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  6. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

For the most part, siege machines are not important enough to repair. Frontline builders are either repairing the structure that the siege machine is on (which is way more important) or pushing with their teammates.

Typically in 3 lives I can rack up enough coins to buy a ballista, 1 life for a catapult. So really it isn't that big of a deal if one gets destroyed.

I'm not saying it might be a cool thing to allow builders to repair siege machines / boats, but it just seems like a waste of time and a waste of materials, not just in-game.

If someone wants to create it as a mod, or if there is one already, I don't know, then maybe it could be implemented on a test basis.

LadyHawk likes this.
Mods: Rainbows