1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Siege Mode offline?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Monotone56, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Monotone56

Monotone56 Catapult Fodder

Is there a Way to play a normal game (With the Archer, Knight, and Builder,) Offline?

2. feet

feet Bison Rider

You could edit the game file, or as someone to, to be able to play CTF offline. However, I'm not sure if the CPU would actually try to get the flag, or just attempt to kill you. Also you'll need a custom map, as Al can't build (I think).

3. Tyngn

Tyngn Ballista Bolt Thrower

You can modify it surely, however the problem is that the builder bots cannot build properly so it won't be very fun

EDIT: That also depends what a "normal game" is but i suppose you mean CTF. And feet has a point the bots will not aim for the flag but to kill each other and you

EDIT2:Added CTF offline just now, you can check it out if you like, it replaces DeathMatch so before you replace it make a backup but it doesn't matter too much because the flag and the new class wont affect the game too much.
    General Things I did...
    -Added Builder
    -Extended Build Time
    -Added Flags
    -Made Map Generation Random Default

Attached Files:

4. Monotone56

Monotone56 Catapult Fodder

Wow, Thanks a bunch! Can't wait to mess around the configs a bit! (I mean, There's a good chance I'll break something but, That's what backups are for right?)

EDIT: Works pretty good. Not as much fun (obviously, ) as pVp but good enough for testing purposes!

5. Ala-Gold

Ala-Gold Drill Rusher

At least YOU (the player) would be able to build. Now I can use bombs on swordfight, oh yeah!

6. Tyngn

Tyngn Ballista Bolt Thrower

Kagesha likes this.