1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Silver and Gold Builder Pickaxe 2.1

A bling pickaxe for people who are bored of the default one.

1. LazarusTheGreat

LazarusTheGreat Haxor Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

troller111 submitted a new resource:

Silver and Gold Builder Pickaxe - A bling pickaxe for people who are board of the default one.

Read more about this resource...

2. LazarusTheGreat

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

3. LazarusTheGreat

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

4. VaderCraftGamer

VaderCraftGamer Ballista Bolt Thrower

I think this is a creative idea and you should definetely add also a custom axe sprite or maybe builder in general.

You could maybe add variations of the pickaxe in a few different builder sprites, like maybe a gold and silver pickaxe and axe, them a diamond and gold pickaxe and axe, etc.

If you could change the name of the resource to 'Builder Equipment Variations' or something suited to the idea I suggested then it would make for a good pack with many variations do that when you would download the file, you would be able to choose what builder sprite you want in separate folders, so then you could place it in the kag files and when you are bored you would switch.

(Edit: If you haven't already, try putting a little shine on the pickaxe, or maybe change the colours to look like the kag ones, so it suits the game when people play it and it doesn't feel out of place, and also make a female sprite because not everyone who plays kag uses the male builder)

5. LazarusTheGreat

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

@VaderCraftGamer
    Thanks man
    I'm pretty busy as of now so I can't work on much. I would love to add some of the things you suggested

6. VaderCraftGamer

VaderCraftGamer Ballista Bolt Thrower

It's ok, everyone's busy, no rush, we all have things to do in real life, I haven't played kag or even checked the forums for a few weeks so I didn't get to updating my resources.
    (Edit: Mostly I was just playing better games and being lazy elsewhere but I count that as busy too)