1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Slight change of interior dirt

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by Noc, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Noc

Noc Bison Rider

I thought dirt's interior was way too green, so I changed it slightly and I personally think it's much easier on the eyes. Here's the update:

[​IMG]

EDIT: The resolution seems messed up, let me upload it again.

2. superpokes

superpokes Bison Rider

This might be the only good thing you have done for KAG, seriously

3. Noc

Noc Bison Rider

You're obviously new here.

xChapx likes this.
  4. superpokes

superpokes Bison Rider

Of course :)
    But all I have seen you to do is shit, like griefing us giving back the enemy flag

Arcite, WarrFork, Rayne and 1 other person like this.
  5. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

If you dislike the new dirt backwall, then you should have seen it in the test build; it was a much bluer tone, almost a purple!

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  6. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I just love how when it comes to Noc, nothing MM, Geti and the guys do ever seems good enough. Instead of offering constructive criticism or anything like that, bitch about the single most insignificant thing you can find. Like the fucking dirt backwall. Oh, and also pretend that you've done so much for KAG but in reality all you've done is recolor a single fucking tile. Talk about delusions of grandeur.

7. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Hey, be nice folks! =D

Everyone is entitled to opinions and the fact that the Geti has left the tiles open to modification is a testament to how much we want to please everyone!

Personally, i feel that Noc has been a valuable, if vocal, member of the community for a long time. No reason for the hate! :heart:

Doolie likes this.
  8. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Well you guys are clearly scamming us. Lawl. On the real though, I'm beyond thankful for the whole KAG team. Time after time you fellas have brought us out another update that adds a whole new layer of gameplay and I don't care what negative shit other people have to say; KAG is easily one of the five best games I've EVER played.

SirSalami likes this.
  9. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Ehehehe... eheh.. eh.. :huh?: no. Test build is now not for public you know. I'm so sad.