1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Small Suggestion: Add Coin Count On Death in CTF

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Klokinator, Aug 24, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

When you die in CTF, you can't see how many coins you have. Now that respawning timer is fixed, I find myself debating spawning at base to buy goodies, or spawning at the forward outpost because I'm out of money. The problem is, I can't tell how many coins I have once I'm dead, unless I grabbed a look at it before I died.

So yeah, that's it. That's my suggestion. Kk.

2. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I don't need to know how much money because I am always pwning so many noobs I swim in it

norill, Dargona1018 and Fernegulus like this.
  3. WELL I'd like to see some stats of what you did before you died

Kills: Total Kills:
    Captures: Total Captures:
    Coins Gained: Total Coims:

Klokinator and Fernegulus like this.
  4. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

That's not a bad idea actually. The only thing I wished was more understood in this game is that getting objectives is more important than KD. Blowing up an enemy tunnel will get you a lot farther than killing 20 guys without dying

Dargona1018, Fernegulus and norill like this.
  5. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

Yeah right, but there's not a good way to make people get coins for actual effort for the team. Also, KD is nothing. Even in matter of kills, who did better for the team: A guy who just joined and killed 2 archers without dying or a dude who's been there for half an hour and got 38 kills while dying 45 times?

6. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Killing people doesn't matter at all. You can kill 800 guys straight and if you didn't make any progress in destroying the enemy's base or getting to their flag at all. Meanwhile that one guy who barely managed to kill a guy, bomb jump over their base and toss his spare bomb at their shops before dying definitely accomplished more than you.

Mods: Rainbows