1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

snake's and spider's

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Hospitalizer, Jun 7, 2016.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Hospitalizer

Hospitalizer Shopkeep Stealer

Think it would be cool to have venomous snakes and spider's randomly spawn in subterranean spaces like fish to harass builders and force lanterns use:smug:

2. Elfhero

Elfhero Horde Gibber

I think this would be a cool idea. :smug: It would get the pesky rats out!

3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Good idea :smug:, but don't forget that we also need to suffocate in tunnels because of no air !

Sytoplasma and PUNK123 like this.
  4. pvt_tod

pvt_tod Base Burner

GENIUS!!! Bloody Incredible idea!, i always thought that KAG was a bit low on the NPC department and with this idea it makes it harder for builders to one of the most CANCEROUS things on the game, which is almost always only countered by another builder doing the same thing! also if there was a way to tame these pieces of vermin and pick them up then put them in crates and launch them or create a pit of evil things. the possibilities are endless!

also, keep in mind that this discussion is made by what i think to be one of the most prominent AUS builders in KAG so i think he knows what he is talking about.:smug:

Sytoplasma likes this.
  5. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

First off he is a U.S and second im totally better:rektlord:. Anyway would be cool though would probably work best as something that is spawned by the map(ie mapmakers have to place them)or they spawn when dirt blocks are broken :rekt:.

Osmal and EhRa like this.
  6. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

7. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

Do fishes die after a certain time lapse outside the water? Because devs could use the same code as for fishes: they are small, carryable, and jump when on ground. Make em jump higher (even walk on surfaces as walls or ceiling), produce damage on collision with the player, and remove the health propierty.
    Imagine collecting some of those and placing it on enemy base/your flag.
    It really sounds interesting to test

8. pvt_tod

pvt_tod Base Burner

Listen. 1. i'm dumb. so of course i only know him from aus because thats all i play on. 2. Dont give me shit for admitting "i'm dumb" 3. i cant really say that your better/worse (never played you.)

apart from all that
    yea i can agree with you.

9. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

Again bad players having bullshit ideas to compensate for them being unable to win, thus unbalancing the game and forcing it into becoming one-minded mongoloid stalemate plaza.

Lava, PUNK123 and pvt_tod like this.
  10. Hospitalizer

No compensation just love :lantern: better idea would be to make darkness suffocate you outside a lanterns light.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    daskew87 and PUNK123 like this.
  11. Elfhero

Elfhero Horde Gibber

But then you wouldn't be able to be a rat :/

12. Colargolator

Colargolator Horde Gibber
    1. KAG Competitive League

Yeah and make you need to have cuckoo's to prevent firedamp explosions and make the map seismatic and have Bergschlags kill you randomly when you go deep and make the tunnels flood with water after a few minutes to make you use sponges and force you to reinforce the ceilins with wood to prevent cave from collapsing. Would be the funniest experience, super realistic kag

13. Vermilicious

Vermilicious Ballista Bolt Thrower

Ignore the trolling. These aren't bad ideas.

That doesn't mean it'll happen though. The dev team is very reluctant to do anything with the game, sadly. On the positive side, it is possible to add things like this, but it requires programming experience and some time getting used to how you write scripts for/in KAG (plus spriting and actually hosting the stuff yourself). I have myself expressed some desire for a more detailed world and more immersion. I also think the game really needs a survival/co-op mode, more in line with the trending survival and crafting games out there, which might be where you got this idea from (Minecraft?).

pvt_tod and bru-jaz like this.
  14. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

daskew is making a survival mode, na? \o/

Eluded likes this.
  15. Hospitalizer

Just like to see builder shop items relevant to core game:oops:
    Any way I like watching accident recreation videos here's a cool 1 with confirmed kag 3 footage

16. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

I thin'k the developer's ha've othe'r prioritie's.

bunnie likes this.
  17. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

S'uch a's work'ing o'n tren'ch ru'n?

Mods: Rainbows