1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Snap camera to pixel

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Lusan, Apr 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lusan

Lusan Catapult Fodder

Hello,

Category:
    KAG Client

Build number : 1830

Operating system: Windows 10 Professional x64

Description:
    "Snap camera to pixel" option not working for me. Checking/unchecking the box has no effect on camera, it will be choppy always.
    It is checked when opening the menu, even if you left it unchecked.
    Autconfig entry is set like this "v_camera_ints = 0 "

Steps to reproduce:
    - Enter menu setting while ingame or via landing page
    - Go to Misc tab
    - Uncheck "Snap camera to pixel
    - Close menu
    - Reopen Menu et go to Misc tab
    - Option is checked again
    - It has no effect on camera behaviour

Thank you.

Kazaco: Resolved

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2016
  2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

This should not be the case any more (since 1830, actually), and I can't reproduce it.

Are you playing on some particular server? If they're running mods and haven't updated their KAG.as to the most recent one, that may be the cause.

3. Lusan

Lusan Catapult Fodder

Thank you for your answer.

I play mostly on one server, but I've been able to reproduce the issue on other servers and on a solo game. I also tried a complete resinstall whitout success.

4. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Close KAG. open the autoconfig.cfg file and change the v_camera_ints value to 0 or 1 depending on whether or not you want it on. then save the file and open KAG. if KAG is open while trying to change the file it might not work.

5. Lusan

Lusan Catapult Fodder

Set v"_camera_ints" to "1" turned the option on successfully, and now that I see the difference I can tell it was off even though the box option was checked.
    So for me the option is working, the checkbox is not but it's ok because I know the option is off.
    I was afraid the game wasn't running as smooth as possible, I'm sorry about that it's alright now, thank you for your help.

makmoud98 likes this.
  6. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

I can confirm the bug happens to me as well, but this is a nice workaround. I do happen to be running windows 10 x64 as well, but i'm skeptical in thinking that this has anything to do with the OS. Hopefully this gets fixes for next build.

7. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.