1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Sneeky's Map Shop. (Request Map, Get Map)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants

Sgnt_Sneeky-Pants Insanity Incarnate Donator

Hey all,

I've been wanting to make a thread like this for quite a time now, ever since I'd gotten into mapmaking. So, here it is: A thread where you can give me an idea for a map, and I'll make it for you. I'll definitely make maps for TTH, TDM, and CTF, but if you want a map for a custom gamemode, you're going to have to give me the colour codes for any new tiles/objects/NPCs. Make sure you're clear what each item is as well, because if you don't, you could end up with something wonky.

Some of my previous maps made on request:

Request:
    Alright. Make a map with the maximum possible height. The sky is dotted with floating islands of various sizes, a large one in the top right and top left corners. The large islands in the top right and top left each have a hall. Below is an ocean that covers the entire ground level of the map. Under the ocean and underground, there is a vast network of tunnels. One hall in the bottom left, one in the bottom right, and one in the middle. Make it. :smug:

Map:
    [TTH]_The_Great_Schism.png
    *Don't think there's a max height, so I made it like 550 pixels high. Fucking huge still.

Request:
    Huge backstory, PM me if you want to see it. He made a rough sketch of what he wanted.

Map:
    [TTH]Gold_Between_the_Crags.png

Er, this is the end of the post, until I think of something witty/poetic to say.

Trumbles likes this.