1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

So just a simple question (catapult)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Phan, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phan

Phan Shipwright

I tryed allready everything but i still dont know how to load up a catapult with stones..i mined
    stones and tryed to place the blocks near the catapult or put them in but nothing works...

even on the wiki site there is no info about this..there is just the sentence "you need rocks for the catapult"...sure but how do i add them to the ammo?

edit: ah and yeah..i got premium

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Use C :) we're going to have a mouse option for the interface soon and migrate all the functions of all buildings into the E key, but for now just use C to put all your stone in. I'm trying to get Michal to change it to putting stone in 10 rocks at a time, but for now it's all of it. Happy besieging, glad to hear you're a supporter :)

3. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

The wiki could use more updating, but that's not up to us hint hint community documentation :)

5. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

6. Geti

Indeed it is.
    Uh custom forum title and wiki admin if you need it, not much else :P

7. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

What about that cookie I was promised? Huh? I know you promised me a cookie before.

Valkyrie likes this.
  8. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Eat some vegetables/fruits.
    [​IMG]

Also, just edit it. You don't need any special rank to do it. Contribute.

9. illu

May I ask you what's so "sad" about this?
    And as Furai said: Just contribute. Asking for some kidn of reward if you do a couple of edits on the wiki is just...I would say...cheeky. There are people who have contributed much more and aren't asking for anything...especially not for a custom forum rank...

10. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

For those that missed it, I was simply asking for a cookie that geti promised me a while back, but lied about.
    And it's sad that the entire description of weapons is "Weapons are stuff that hurts."

11. illu

Well...it's not sad, it's just true. What should we write about on that page? What weapons actually are? Should we add a more detailed definition of weapons or what you mean? Feel free to add more stuff.
    The detailed stuff is inside the single weapon pages.

12. Geti

The phrase "Weapons are stuff that hurts" is grammatically borked.
    Catakus if you're within non-quaranined posting distance (read: within victoria, Australia) I can mail you a cookie, otherwise the cookie is going to have to be metaphorical/digital, perhaps in the form of a few stacks of 250 stone in-game or something :P

..We should get onto adding baked goods.

Anyway, this has been answered now, use the wiki thread for wiki discussion and I guess my profile page for cookie harassment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.