1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Social forum keeps getting deleted

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Ponis, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Ponis

Ponis Arsonist

Hi, I'm from the clan DLU (Delta legends united). I'm also one of the co-leaders of DLUTD (Delta legends united training division) and also the one who made the social forum for it.
    The problem is that the social forum keeps getting deleted with me having to re-make it over and over again and it's getting really annoying. This is about the 3rd or 4th time it got deleted.
    I am pretty much positive that none of the social forum moderators are responsible for deleting it because in the most recent case, no one apart from me was a social moderator at the time of it's deletion.
    Is there anyway to find out who keeps deleting it, like through some sort of a log?
    Help would be very much appreciated!

2. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

You should create DLUBPWOSF !

Delta Legends United But Problem With Our Social Forum

Back to the topic, maybe logs or a missclick?

Ej likes this.
  3. Ponis

Ponis Arsonist

A missclick 3 times? o_o
    And anyway, it's not the DLU page thats the problem, it's the DLUTD page that keeps disppearing.

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I deleted it because it's not an actual clan, just people who are interested in joining the clan. Since it's not an actual clan, it should not go in the clan list. If you want to know which people are interested, put it on your main page tell them to PM you (or whoever is in charge of recruiting).

You don't need more than a page per clan, it creates unnecessary spam.

5. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

But Kouji, AIM has one as well, and you haven't deleted that?...

6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Pretty sure I did actually. I went through all of them. If it's back up, it's cause they reposted it.

7. Ponis

Ponis Arsonist

Can't you just make an announcement about it?...