1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG [Solved]Cant fix player name

Discussion in 'Help' started by bru-jaz, Mar 18, 2015.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

Hi. I want to name my user as "bru-jaz" (same as my account) to have the head i uploaded to the new update of Blowjob mod, but i don't know why my name still appears as "2 bru-jaz". I changed the name in the autoconif.exe, even leaving empty the box so the game fill it automatically.
    its strange because the autocn file still saying "bru-jaz" without "2" in both client name and authlogin.
    Any one who had the same issue?

2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

when you're in game, open the console by hitting the "Home" key and typing
    Code:
    /cl_name = bru-jaz

This will update the autoconfig.cfg file while playing. Alternatively, update the autoconfig.cfg in KAG/ while the game isn't running and it should save your updates.

EDIT: Correct command HUR DURR

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    bru-jaz likes this.
  3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

its probably clantag set as 2 from the sound of it?
    also i think the name variable is /cl_name

bru-jaz and kaizokuroof like this.
  4. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

the command dint work. Solved deleting the autoconfig file so the game downloaded all the content again including that file. Now it shows the proper name.

Thank you both

kaizokuroof likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey