1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG [Solved] I can't connect to any server

Discussion in 'Help' started by latbat58, Jun 20, 2015.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. latbat58

latbat58 Catapult Fodder

I cant join to any server. When I try to enter one it say connecting to server at top after some loading. But it never connects. Then it says disconnected from server. Singleplayer works fine.
    Thread at Steam Forums: http://steamcommunity.com/app/219830/discussions/0/598198356190604833/
    I disabled all of the firewalls and stuff but nothing changed
    I've bought this game from sumer sales. When I first entered it, I used my old free KAG account to link it with Steam. Maybe that's the problem because free account cant join multiplayer section of game.
    also sorry about my weirdo English :3

2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hey,

can you post a copy of your KAG/Logs/console.txt (with the latest time stamp) as there might be some indication as to why this is happening in there.

3. latbat58

latbat58 Catapult Fodder

Here it is
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 25, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 24, 2015 ---
    Wow. I've been waiting for a KAG sale more than 2 years. But now I cant even play it. This is just sad :/

Attached Files:

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Hello,

Can you make sure that in your connection settings you have PPPoE on your router? Only if you have there PPPoA, that is.

5. latbat58

latbat58 Catapult Fodder

I guess it is PPPoE
    http://i.imgur.com/7FAd7rq.png
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 28, 2015 ---
    Ok I finally figured out the problem but I dont have any idea how to fix it.
    I use a powerlink adaptor to connect to my modem instead of wireless because it is very far awar from PC. I can use it to surf internet but it is not even close to being enough to play and multiplayer games.
    Anyways I tried wireless connecting instead of powerlink and I connected any server easily. It is laggy but atleast I foun the problem
    This powerlink connecting is full of issuses. I lost my connection very often and only way to reconnect is reseting the PC. Sometimes it happens randomly. But in certain sites I lost my connecting 100%. Which is just extremly annoying.
    So yeah the issue is my annoying powerlink connection...

6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Consider investing in just a long ethernet cable. You can get 30m ones which should be long enough for most distances for like $15.

latbat58 likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey