1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Solved] Making a shop have buttons for only one team

Discussion in 'Modding Help' started by Frikman, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

Hi. I figured out having zombie players who could use human scrolls and workshops would be problematic, so I decided I had to make zombies unable to use any human thing. For scrolls it wasn't hard, but when I tried to implement it on workshops like this
    [​IMG]
    But when I tested it I found out only the "Buy" button was gone, while the "Swap Class" button is still there (the one I wanted to get rid the most).
    [​IMG]
    Is there any way to fix this or it'll always check the required class and create the button anyway?

Attached Files:

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

There's more than one place that hook is called, the swap class one is OneClassAvailable.as

Frikman likes this.
  3. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

Thanks Geti, I didn't know I also had to check that script. I made a copy of it and made it create a button only for the team 0, so that solves it c:

Geti likes this.