1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG [Solved] Some weird graphical issue.

Discussion in 'Help' started by zhuum, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Before I go and reinstall kag, I might want to know if there is some other solution to this problem I'm having.

Upon going into sandbox, offline-things or joining any server my kag screen starts twitching with random black frames, which is highly annoying and it make the game unplayable for me. ;_; I have made a quick video of this situation of playing solo:

On the video it seems quite slow, but in realtime that "blinking" is much faster, irritating my eye nerves.

So far, I've disabled smooth shader, reenabled it - nothing changed. Same with vsync and framecap... it used to work fine, but latest update seemed to break my kag.

If anyone could help me fixing the issue or giving me more ideas what I could do, it would be appreciated. Kag is my life

Thanks in advance,
    zhuum

2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Uncheck "FPS uncapping" (not sure of its name)

kaizokuroof likes this.
  3. zhuum

zhuum Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

YOU ARE THE BEST! Thanks a thousand, you are lifesaver, cancercurer! I quess i am quite stupid at times ::P:

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.