1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Solved] Workshop Offset

Discussion in 'Modding Help' started by Frikman, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

Hi, I've been toying around with extra classes lately and I decided to make a chicken builder (it's pretty much an easter egg). I made it have a smaller shape radius to get through 1x1 spaces (3.5 radius), but it causes the chicken not being able to build workshops due to them appearing too low. Any clues on how to fix it? can I modify it without breaking the placement for the normal builder?

2. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

3. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

You want to take a look at BuilderCommon.as there is a method called getBuildingOffsetPos.
    [​IMG]

Pretty much all you need to do is move it up a bit right?
    so you just change that last line to
    [​IMG]

This should do the trick

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  4. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

That's the sprite I'm using actually, but the mod itself doesn't have any scripts or config files itself.

Thanks! I thought it had something to do with that file but had no clue on how to make the workshop go up. Also, editing BuilderCommon.as ruined the regular builder, but creating a new common file (and a logic and inventory files) solves the problem. I'll have to give you special credits for all you've helped me during this weeks c:

makmoud98 likes this.
  5. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

always glad to help. locking thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.